PLEASE NOTE: Commissions are currently closed. I’ve got a lot on my plate at the moment, and I don’t want to book myself too far out since it is very difficult to predict how long things take. That said, you are still welcome to contact me and talk about future commissions! I can also put you on an email list and let everybody know when I am ready for more projects.
- Please message me via email (email@example.com). The contact form on this website will email me. In order to give you a quote, I need to know what sort of creature you want, and if it needs to be a certain size or completed by a certain time.
- I reserved the right to refuse your commission for any reason. Not every design is something that lends itself to my mediums and processes.
- I will start work on the commission once you have paid me 50% of the total price. It’s totally fine if you want to do this in installments.
- I am a human being and life is full of unexpected surprises, adventures, and opportunities. If you need your commission completed by a specific date, please make that clear before any money changes hands. I will of course make your commissioned work as quickly as possible, but depending on what other obligations I have at the time, it might take a little while. If you want to take months and months to pay me the first half, that’s totally fine – just know that I can’t promise that I won’t have signed up to to do something else that will delay me in working on your commission.
- If there are a number of commissions in process at the same time, your place in line will be determined by the date on which I receive your 50% deposit.
- The work in question will be shipped to you after I have been paid in full (including shipping). Again, this may be done in installments.
- Payments will be made via PayPal. The last installment will be made through a Etsy listing. (This makes my record keeping easier and has the best shipping options.) (Yes, it’s completely legal – I called Etsy and asked them.)
Payment Plans / Installments / Layaway
Most of this applies to both commissions and pre-made works. I’m super chill about this, but here are my policies in case anything goes wrong.
- If you want to purchase a pre-made work on Etsy via payment plan, please message me about what time/amounts work for you. Then use the “other” payment option at checkout. This will mark the work as sold, but won’t bill you up front.
- Payment plans can be flexible, but communication is vital. I will send you Paypal money requests for the agreed-upon amount at the beginning of each month. You can pay at any time during the month. You are welcome to make larger payments and receive your artwork sooner, and if you run into unexpected circumstances and need to make a smaller payment/postpone a payment, I can work with that. The important thing is that you communicate with me as soon as possible if this is necessary.
- If for whatever reason you decide to cancel the payment plan before it is complete, and you DO communicate to me that this is the case, I will refund 50% of the payments that you have made – UNLESS the work in question is a commission of something that is an original character and/or unlikely that someone else would be interested in it. If that is the case, the money is not refundable. I will let you know during the planning stages of the commission if that is the case.
- If you fail to pay me and do not communicate with me within 60 days after the payment was due (Usually the last day of the month) you forfeit all payments you have made thus far, and the artwork will completed/be put back on the market if possible.
- I will default to the cheapest shipping option available. If you want expedited shipping of any variety, I can oblige. It will cost extra.
- Shipping will include insurance and tracking where possible. Not all international shipments offer these.
- I am not responsible for customs fees, delays, etc, that occur after I have shipped the doll.
- I use recycled shipping materials whenever possible, because it’s easier on your wallet and Mother Earth.